Kenya & Tanzania Luxury Safari
Nairobi – Masai Mara – Amboseli – Ngorongoro Crater
Escorted | Sept 14-23, 2024
11,792.00 per person
* Prices are per person double occupancy and include the special listed inclusions above for this tour. Deposit is $2400.00 per person, non-refundable due immediately upon confirmation. Balance due 90 days prior to departure. See our terms and conditions below for additional terms and travel insurance details or contact us for us and more information.
Upon arrival at Nairobi Airport, you will be met exiting the plane and escorted through VIP FastTrack passport control and customs. Then transfer for a one night stay at The Fairmont Norfolk and have the evening at leisure. Includes breakfast.
Meet your private guide this morning for a tour of Nairobi with visits to the Giraffe Center and the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where you will learn about their incredible elephant rescue and conservation programs. You will also visit the Karen Blixen Museum, located in the house where the legendary writer penned her famous memoir “Out of Africa”.
Afterwards, transfer to Nairobi Wilson Airport and depart on a scenic one hour safari flight to the Masai Mara. Arrive in time for afternoon tea and your first safari game drive as you begin a four night stay at Little Governors’ Camp. Nestled in the heart of the Governors’ Private Conservancy, the luxury “tented” rooms overlook the Mara River, which winds itself around the camp with gently flowing waters that attract wildlife to drink and is teeming with large groups of hippos.
Little Governors Camp for 4-Nights.
Includes Luxury Tented Rooms with All Meals, Drinks, and Laundry.
The grass plains surrounding Little Governors’ provide the setting for the spectacular Great Migration every year from August through October. This will be the highlight of your trip as the herds of zebra and wildebeest can reach into the hundreds of thousands and attract the most incredible predator populations in all of Africa with lion, leopard, and even cheetah in great numbers. The area is also well known for its vast herds of buffalo, elephant, and plentiful giraffe, hyena, hippo, and many other mammals and birds.
You will enjoy morning and afternoon safari game drives with your award winning guides and can even stay out all day with picnic lunches. Safari walks and some night game drives will also be part of your exceptional safari experience. And there is also no better location than the Masai Mara to add an optional sunrise hot air balloon excursion followed by a champagne “bush breakfast” right on the plains.
Enjoy a morning game drive and breakfast in the Masai Mara. Then transfer to the airstrip and depart by safari flight to Amboseli.
Upon arrival, you will be met by your expert private safari guides and begin a two night stay at Ol Tukai Lodge. This comfortable property features beautiful views of Mt. Kilimanjaro in the distance and has a waterhole that attracts large elephant herds to parade right past the lodge’s swimming pool and many terraces. Enjoy a late lunch and then have the afternoon on safari.
Ol Tukai Lodge for 2 Nights.
Kilimanjaro View Rooms with All Meals & Drinks.
Amboseli is famous for being home to some of the largest elephant herds in Africa, along with many other wonderful animals in the park’s five ecosystems, which include rich woodlands, wetlands, savannah plains, and lakes. Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives. Aside from the more than 1500 elephants living here, you will also be sure to see a wide array of plains game and predators.
Depart after breakfast and drive south with your guides to the Namanga border with Tanzania. Here you will go through customs & immigration before continuing onwards to Arusha for lunch at an award winning restaurant set within one of the country’s largest coffee plantations.
Afterwards, make the dramatically beautiful drive up to the highlands of Ngorongoro Crater and visit an authentic Masai tribal village. Then begin a two night stay at Neptune Ngorongoro Lodge, a beautiful property set in 50 acres of virgin Tanzanian highland forest just a few miles from the Crater rim itself.
Neptune Ngorongoro Lodge for 2 Nights
Suites with All Meals, Drinks, and Laundry
Depart just before sunrise with your guides for an excursion to the Crater floor where it’s possible to see the Big Five in the course of just a few hours! A population of approximately 25,000 large animals live here including black rhinos, lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo, and huge herds of plains game. Bird lovers can view huge flocks of flamingos, when in season, and countless other species on the crater’s 100-square-mile floor.
After a full morning of game viewing and a picnic lunch, you will have a safari nature walk on the Crater Rim. Then return to your lodge in the late afternoon.
Have a leisurely breakfast at your lodge. Then transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport for your international flight or continue your adventure with an optional extension to Rwanda, the Seychelles, or Zanzibar
▪ 1-night Nairobi at The Fairmont Norfolk – Fairmont Rooms
▪ 4-nights Maasai Mara at Little Governors’ Camp – Luxury Tented Rooms
▪ 2-nights Amboseli at Ol Tukai Lodge – Kilimanjaro View Rooms
▪ 2-nights Ngorongoro Crater at Neptune Ngorongoro Lodge – Suites
▪ VIP airport arrival service at Nairobi
▪ Private airport & airstrip transfers throughout the trip
▪ Private city sightseeing in Nairobi
▪ Private morning and afternoon safari game drives in the Masai Mara and Amboseli
▪ Private safari walks and nighttime safari game drives in the Masai Mara
▪ Private Masai village visit, Crater floor safari excursion, and Crater rim safari walk
at Ngorongoro Crater
▪ Safari transfer flights from Nairobi-Masai Mara and Masai Mara-Amboseli
▪ Breakfast daily in Nairobi
▪ Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily in all safari destinations
▪ All drinks including beer, wine, and cocktails in all safari destinations
▪ Total 25 Meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, and 8 dinners
▪ All sightseeing entrance fees, safari permits, and national park fees
▪ Accommodation taxes
▪ Airstrip taxes
What’s not Included:
- Transatlantic airfare
- Visa fees
- Optional hot air balloon excursion
- Group Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls or gift shop purchases
The Gorillas of Rwanda
4 days from contact us for pricing
This easy-to-add Post-Safari Extension includes 3 nights lodging, 7 meals, gorilla trek with park permit, and all on-tour transportation including your flight from Kigali to Nairobi.
Continue to Zanzibar after your Safari
4-day Post Safari Extension contact us for pricing
With its idyllic beaches, this friendly island is the perfect place to unwind after your safari adventures. To make it easy, we include private fast track arrival transfers, 3 nights at your choice of luxury beachfront resort, and a privately guided tour
4-day Post Safari Extension contact us for pricing
Private Tour includes your choice of resort hotel or luxury camp, daily breakfast, guided sightseeing and roundtrip airport transfers